Creating a daycare business plan can help map out your goals and make it easier to determine what you really want to achieve. It’s easy to overlook this crucial part in the development of your business. However, it is a major key to your future success of your day care.
The plan will help you look objectively at child care opportunity you are considering and serve as an operating tool to help you run your center as you grow.
Your plan should include the answers to the following questions:
- What’s the focus of your daycare business?
- Does it target a specific segment of the market?
- Is there sufficient need in the area of the child care business?
- Does it have a competitive advantage?
- Who are you and what do you do?
- Is it a for profit or a non-profit organization?
- Describe your services
- How will prices and fees be determined?
- How will you reach your customers?
- What equipment and materials do you need?
- What start-up costs do you have available?
You can find out more information about how to create a plan by clicking this link: Daycare Business Plan
Back to Home Daycare
Visit Daycare Authority for step-by-step information about how to start a daycare from home right now.